Spectrum Spinalong

If you have joined the Spunky Eclectic Fiber-of-the-Month Club, spin this month's Project Spectrum fiber and talk about it here! Or spin anything in the Project Spectrum Color of the Month (May is Green) and let us see what you get!

Sunday, July 09, 2006

I have a terrible fear

That I will have to drop out of the Fiber Club for this month. I can hardly believe that $15 will make that much of a difference, but it probably will. You know (or maybe you don't), two trips to the pool for the kiddoes. Or two boxes of cereal and a gallon of milk. If you know how it is, you know how it is. And if you don't, count your lucky stars! (Does this count for Scout's meme of sharing something that might make you lose respect for me?)



Anyway, I have been spinning the purple, but due to an OBSESSIVE need to finish my socks for the L.A. County Fair in time to DRIVE THEM to the fairgrounds, I have really not been spinning much. Here's a photo if you're not reading my other blog



Since this picture, I have completed toe of the second sock, whew! Short row toes in two colors are...fussy. The stripes are cool, though, and I've gotten a lot of practice at Norwegian Purling.

And the needles (size 0) are so pointy, I've practiced my Continental quite a bit as well. But I still can't look up, so it's not for TV knitting so far. I need to practice at a larger gauge. Maybe on the FIL sweater (Wallaby), miles and miles of round and round.

Anyway, thanks for stopping by! I'll let you know if I'm still going or asking Amie if I can buy the roving in a couple of weeks instead, ho hum.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:23 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hello , This is Kami 1 Of Meaghans friends from VBS and ufbmc , and would like 2 inform 2 her that i wil be in town either on July 21 or July 22

     

Post a Comment

<< Home