Spectrum Spinalong

If you have joined the Spunky Eclectic Fiber-of-the-Month Club, spin this month's Project Spectrum fiber and talk about it here! Or spin anything in the Project Spectrum Color of the Month (May is Green) and let us see what you get!

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I'm Sailing Away (humming the Styx song right now)

Here is a picture of the Sailing Away worsted (approximately) weight singles:



I really like the roving spun this way, plus it's FAST. I won't do the rest of it right now, as I am way behind on the sock spinning, but I will probably do it all this way. I'm thinking a little felted bag. This is about 1 1/3 oz and I got 80 yards.

What have you got?

Happy spinning!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:52 PM, Blogger Melanie said…

    I just recently join in on the spinalong. Yesterday 6/22 I received my first shipment of fiber. Right now I'm working on some shetland, but as soon as I get that finished I plan to give the June color berry patch a go. I have decided to order the two past colors also but I will have to wait until payday.

     
  • At 7:14 AM, Blogger Wendy Stackhouse said…

    Excellent! Send photos and I will put them up on the blog! I'm still waiting for my fiber for July but it should arrive today (I hope!). I'm off to an Advanced Spinning class with my birthday VISA gift card, woo-hoo!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home