Spectrum Spinalong

If you have joined the Spunky Eclectic Fiber-of-the-Month Club, spin this month's Project Spectrum fiber and talk about it here! Or spin anything in the Project Spectrum Color of the Month (May is Green) and let us see what you get!

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Purple is coming!

I've received my Spunky Eclectic Fiber Club Roving, BFL, my absolute favorite breed of sheep! The funny thing is it's very like some roving I dyed myself a couple of months ago for a "Pilgrim" test dye run. The purple is exactly the same, the green is yellower, there is not so much brown, but they are really very similar. I might have to ply them together or something. I will show photos of both when I take some!

Have a great Sunday!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:59 PM, Blogger Brewer said…

    I'm saving my blue and purple to spin for this ( http://keeponknittinginthefreeworld.blogspot.com/2006/06/le-spin-de-tour.html ) spinning challenge. Maybe you'll join us?

     
  • At 5:31 PM, Blogger Wendy Stackhouse said…

    Thanks! I just joined up. I may not get too much done each day, but a little would get some more bobbins cleaned off. I want to do this purple stuff two ply so I need some more time than the blue. I should finish the blue, but later is fine. Thanks for stopping by!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home